Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Re-start 2012

So, it's been a really long time since my last post.  I originally started this blog as a place to be one-stop-shopping for things families can do to both live more eco-friendly and green, and also save money in the process.  The two go hand-in-hand really.  I started this back in 2010, and then life happened and side-tracked me before I even got going.  So since then, we have another baby, so I'm now the proud mama to 2 beautiful boys, Z, who is 3.5 years old, and G who is just 4 months.  After having G, I decided to leave my job and stay home with my boys.  Naturally this has given me even more motivation to live frugally and greenly (is that a word?).  So I now have a ton more to talk about on this blog and sooo many ideas and tips to save money and help mama nature. 
Stay tuned, very soon I will have a series about going "no-poo" with my hair, I just started this yesterday and have been keeping a daily diary of the process.  And also ways we have been saving lots of money by making our own cleaning products, eating from "scratch" more, and taking advantage of all that our community has to offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment