the boys are playing in their playroom. Formerly the adult gameroom that used to house a pool table, kegerator, and arcade, now houses legos, a batcave and a jumperoo. Z is STILL in his jammies, G is dressed. Z up since 6, G since 630, both have had breakfast. It's morning chill time.
Just finished steam mopping the floors. Z is hanging on the couch playing with some duplos. G is napping.
- Headed to the park to burn off some energy in hopes for good afternoon naps from both boys.
- lunch time, Z is feasting on mickey nuggets and apples, G is having peas, squash, pears, and puffs. G just had an epic ear-splitting meltdown
- Z is napping. G is having the time of his life emptying the laundry basket full of clean diapers.
- G is napping. Z's turn for a meltdown. He woke up with a cramp in his calf.
- Everybody's awake! Snack time :). Z is watching Phineas and Ferb on the ipad, G is apparently looking on as well.
- Winding down in the playroom before bedtime. Z got a new magazine in the mail. G is obsessed with all sports balls.
- Getting ready for bath time, G is soooo tired and cranky from teething.
- Kids are asleep, settling down for some picture editing at the computer.
So, I learned we're not very exciting. But that wasn't the point of this exercise. This is an ordinary day in our lives. The good, the bad, the ugly. Sometimes we are having fun and sometimes we... are not.